Thursday, November 3, 2016

This is my 9 panel comic. I used a pre sketched comic in my sketchbook and then scanned it into photoshop to line and color. I tried to make the coloring minimalistic by sing light colors, and low opacity brushes.

Friday, October 28, 2016

Color/Shaded Scene of Choice

This is the colored version. I used a combination of spooky low- opacity dry media brushes and for my characters I used  the paint bucket tool.

This is the original outline.

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Bird Coloring Page

This is the original.

Bird Coloring Page
This is my bird coloring page. I used a combination of bird feather pictures and changed their hues. I tried to make it as mismatched as possible.
This is my kaleidoscope. I did not actually use a kaleidoscope, but i used a Celtic Circle. I got the colors from several different references online. I used a combination of the brush and paint bucket.
This is my collage. I used a combination of things I like.
 I had to cut the image from their background so it did not interfere with the background.
Where is Waldo?

Albrecht Durer
This is the edited version. I used that Graphic Pencil Filter for the front, And the background was a fill layer.
This is the original. The animal depicted in the picture is an aquatic salamander that goes by the name of an axolotl
This is my Edward Gorey. I used a combination of the Cookie Cutter Tool
 and some of my own drawings.
Edward Gorey

This is the original picture. This is Rebecca Sugar, the creator of my favorite cartoon, Steven Universe
Celebrity Coloring Book
This is the outline that I did. I used a different opacity for smaller details

Thursday, September 29, 2016

This was the version that I outlined and filled in. I tried to shade it but I ran out of time.

This was the version I did for fun. Instead of tracing, I just took inspiration from original art piece.

This is the original piece.
This my cartoon yourself. I used the pen tool in black to outline it. I then used
the magnetic selection tool to select the different area of my picture . I filled it in with the paint
bucket tool and then used the airbrush tool for shading and highlights.

 Scream Project
I tried to match aesthetic of the original by giving it shading and
and visible waves in the water.
This is the original, unaltered version
This version has my face on it. I blurred and smudged
my face to fit the aesthetic of it. I also matched
the color of the robe the person I wearing to the
color of the cardigan I was wearing.

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

This is my Mona Lisa. I tried to give it a goth/emo vibe. I did this by making the colors darker and giving her the most edgy haircut ever. I made the background a mess to make the piece pop more, and be more pleasing to oneself's eye.
Mona Lisa